Sunday 14 February 2016

FanFUCKINGtastic. So, anyways....alrighty then!

Well alrighty then, ummmmmm Hello Howlers! It's your loyal friend William Morris aka Eric Patterson here. I just rode into town on my new Horris. Of corris, you know his name is Jason, because I wrote the first fan fiction novels of Friday the 13th that don't even contain Jason. How amazing am I?

My mentor, William Pattison AKA Eric Morse states on his blog 'who ever controls horror controls the horror community. Now, forgive me if I am wrong, but I really cannot see how this is fact. It is a community, which means everyone is on the same level as everyone else. What Willy Shitpants is trying to do here is promote an idea of sepratism. By dividing the horror community, he may very well be seen as some kind of saviour. Unfortunately for him, his numerous homophobic, sexist and frankly derogatory remarks to everyone from women to the diabled means ninety-nine per cent of people end up either ignoring him or laughing at his stupidity.

I know William Pattison AKA Eric Morse will complain about this post, this site and the parody page we have. What William Pattison AKA Eric Morse needs to remember is, and I am taking a quote directly from the header on his very own blog 'This is my blog, and I can talk about whatever the fuck I want. If you don't want to read my opinions, don't read this blog'. The same applies to the parody page Willy Shitpants. If you don't like it, stop reading it. It is obvious we are not going anywhere.

Complain, stamp your feet, namecall and cry when people tell you Facebook friends aren't real. Keep denying your blatantly obvious homosexual tendencies (which seem to drip out of you like the gravy from your skin). A row of pink tents with same sex couples is less camp than you William aka Eric.

We know you watch all of your films on Putlocker. We know you don't get sent screeners. We also know how very little you know about horror in general (anyone remember who Amigus productions are?).

I am still amazed you went to a Black Sabbath show (We have seen the picture of you wearing shades, a stage backdrop that they made into a t-shirt for you and showing every one of your male suitors how you would pleasure four men at once). You scream for mocking and parody in everything you do.

So, anyways, keep America strong, watch horror films, drink your gravy and eat your Subways! Mine's a footlong!


No comments:

Post a Comment